I have been a terrible blogger lately. Overcome by guilt, I now feel penitent and ready to begin anew in my blogging efforts. In the spirit of contrition I feel it necessary to confess a few of my other "sins." O.K. world, here it goes . . .
* I tell people I'm 5'10" even though I'm only 5'9 and a half
* Sometimes I read library books in the bathtub
* I once ate an entire log of cookie dough all by myself
* I rarely dust and my bathtub can get pretty scuzzy too
* There's a Britney Spears song on one of my ipod playlists, (oh the shame!)
* I've used the "10 Items or Less" lane at least 2 times when I've knowingly had at least a dozen items
* When I was 19, I had money set aside to get a butterfly tattoo. I've always been grateful that my best friend talked me out of it.
* I write down things on my to-do list after they've already been done
Oh, it felt good to get that off my chest! Now, back to less revealing topics, family pictures and the like. :)