Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hiking in Yellowstone National Park

Our favorite activity during the trip to Montana was the day the tree of us went into Yellowstone. We went to the Paint Pots and did an 8 mile hike to Fairy Falls. I am absolutely thrilled about the Kelty backpack we got to carry Persephone! (I am rather brand loyal to Kelty ever since my European backpacking adventure during college.) Persy was an amazing little baby. She is our little adventurous explorer. Despite not getting any regular naps, she was happy and excited the whole time we were in Yellowstone. She just loves seeing new things and we get super excited to introduce her to new experiences. It was such a fun day! I felt like I could have spent a couple of weeks exploring the park.








1 comment:

Missy said...

I love the photo with her little teeth!