Monday, May 21, 2012

Where Babies Come From

Here's the conversation I just had with Persy:

Persy:  I'm married too.
Me: Oh, really?  Who did you marry?
Persy:  Daddy
Me:  Uh-oh.  What about me?
Persy:  You raised your hand, and he didn't pick you.

Or how about this little dialogue we had last week:

P: Ding-Dong.  Oh, my!  It's the postman.   (Walks to the door and mimes bringing back a box.) Oh, look!  He brought us a package.
Me: What is it?
P: (Mimes opening a box.)  Oh, my!  It's the baby we've been waiting for, it's finally arrived!

2 comments:

Pixie Moongazer said...

Ah, thats so lovely. The innocence of little ones!

Diannec said...

Love it! She is so imaginative and sweet. A dad's heart has to be filled with love when his little girl wants to marry him! (Little boys often want to marry their moms, too.)