I'm the type of person that has notebooks throughout my house with lists of goals, thoughts, phone numbers etc. Yesterday, I came across a funny list that I had written about one of our symphony performances last year. The symphony had chosen to play a more experimental piece. Here is what Gabe had to say about the number:
* "I'd rather be vomiting!"
* "It killed my love of symphony!"
* "It was like squashing bunnies!"
* "It was worse than the Bar Exam!"
* "It was the enemy of fun!"
And my personal favorite . . .
* "They should play this piece for Al-Qaeda detainees."
Reading that little list had me chuckling all over again. Gabe can be so passionate and funny sometimes!