Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hemingway Slept Here

Gabe and I just got back from Sun Valley where Gabe attended the Utah Bar Convention. We had a very relaxed vacation, spending much of the time with Persy in the nice lodge. The lodge happened to be the same place that Hemingway stayed while working on his book, "For Whom the Bell Tolls."



Ernest Hemingway's grave site in Sun Valley, Idaho.



I had never been to Sun Valley before. It is gorgeous, moutainous place with little shops and restaurants much like those in Park City.



We have many fussy pictures of Persephone from the vacation! She fussed at restaurants, social functions and in the car. I've decided that life with Persy is much better, but traveling is worse. Next time we attend the convention I hope that we are able to participate in more of the activities. It would be fun to take Persy on the nice bike trail that extends the length of the valley. I'm also looking forward to taking her swimming.

No comments: